SUNDAY MORNING GATHERINGS
- Expect a small group of believers gathering together in a home
- Expect an extended time of worship including singing, teaching, sharing, and prayer
- Expect to have children with us during the gathering
- Expect to stay with us for a church family meal
- Expect to have people come up to you and want to get to know you
- Expect to be with us from 10am to around 2pm, including the meal (we know it's long, but we love it and think you will too)
Although we dedicate significant time to prayer at all of our gatherings, we meet all together twice a month from 6-8pm for a time of focused prayer for ourselves, our church, our nation, and for those who don't yet know Jesus. When we meet, we limit our talk time, so we can focus on prayer.
A life group is a group of 2-4 men or 2-4 women who meet at least twice a month for deeper sharing, prayer, and care for one another. We desire everyone in Risen Church to be in a life group.
We love kids, and we are grateful to have the opportunity to play a role in their spiritual development. We want our children not just to attend church, but to learn how to be the church. Therefore, we keep our kids with us as we pray, sing, and study God's Word. We also have a children's teaching time which takes place with all of the adults present.