ONLINE GIVING HELP
- If you have a Realm account, sign in. Then click on the link labeled “Giving.” At the top of this page you will see a blue button that says “Give.” Click that button. If you do not have a Realm account, start here and create one.
- Start with the “Giving Detail” section. Choose the amount you wish to give and type this into the box.
- Then from the drop down box choose which fund you’d like to support. Most regular attenders will give to the “General Fund.” If you are not sure which you should pick, ask Pastor Paul.
- Then choose the frequency you would like this amount to be contributed to Risen Church. You can give a one time gift or set up a recurring gift so that you don’t need to remember to make a regular donation.
- Choose the frequency and timing that work best for your financial situation.
- Next fill in the “Payment Information” section. If you’d like to save your account information for future use, check the box that says, “Save for future use.”
- You can write in an “Account Nickname” to help you identify which bank account or credit card you are using.
- At this time you’ll want to choose the type of account from which your donation will come. You can choose Credit/Debit, Savings, or Checking. Please note that there are slightly higher processing fees if you choose Credit/Debit.
- Once you have chosen the type of account you want to use, you will be asked for account information. If you choose Credit/Debit, you’ll need to provide your card number and expiration date. If you choose a Checking or Savings account, you’ll need to provide your account and routing numbers. If you are not sure where to find these numbers, click on the small “i” icon to the right of the account box. This will show you where both of these numbers can be found on a check.
- Now fill out your name and billing address.
- You must also provide an email account.
- At this time you can choose whether you’d like to donate an additional amount to cover the cost of the processing fees. If you would like to offset this cost, click the box.
- At this time you should review your information. If everything is correct, click the “Give” button. This button will also confirm the total amount of your donation (initial gift + additional gift to cover the processing fees). This will complete your transaction.
For additional assistance, contact the Risen Church Treasurer, Isaiah Campbell.